Saturday, February 4, 2012

About Collegiate Catholic

This blog has been inspired by Blessed John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI and their call for the evangelization of the Internet. I am an undergraduate theology student at Benedictine College. I am on fire for the Catholic faith and devoted to glorifying the Lord with my life. This blog will serve to highlight my studies of theology and make known the love of Christ. 

To submit questions for Catholic Q&A or provide feedback, please email me at  peteambrose540@gmail.com

I would like to give a special thanks to the following for teaching, challenging, and encouraging me to grow in my faith: 
- John and Jeanne Gormley
- Pete, Jeanna, Beth, Nicholas, and Patrick Ambrose 
Dr. Tsakanikas, Dr. Blosser, Dr, Ramage, Dr. Madden, Dr. Swafford and Dr. Zia
- Fr. Robert Wedow, Fr. Brendan Rolling OSB, Fr. Meinrad OSB and Archbishop Charles J. Chaput





                Mission Statement
He has paid my debts, my decision has been 
made. I will stand for my faith, I will go where 
I'm called. I see clearly to my prospect because my eminence is strong. I will give where giving is needed until it hurts and receive nothing but grace from God.

I will not fraternize with the enemy for I shall never 
assemble myself upon the devils presence. I 
cannot be expended, judged, broke, diverged, or 
negotiated. My assets are few and my sacrifices many.

I need not to be honored nor approved by any person. 
I am Catholic. I belong fully to the most holy Catholic and 
Apostolic Church founded by Jesus Christ. Among 
myself are others, freely partaking in the body of Christ.
Through my baptism, I have been anointed Priest, 
Prophet, and King. Thus my Father has willed me His 
mediator, messenger, and authority. I must go. My mother
has called me. My road will be long, my companions few. 
I shall not fear, for I am a son of Christ. 



No comments:

Post a Comment